"I'm sitting in my truck now, though you wouldn't know I'm up at Silver Tanks: the fog is so thick I can barely see 20 feet ahead of me. Not picking up many birds today, probably because they know better than to go out in weather like this. I'm apprehensive about today because there's some chance I could be driving home tonight instead of tomorrow since it's supposed to rain tomorrow early and then I really will be stuck. The roads here turn to mud with the slightest bit of rain, and even our four-wheel-drive cars can't make it out. Since I can't ATV yet, weather is a major consideration.
Yesterday there was a whole switcheroo with the schedule so not only did the new intern not show up but neither of us will have our ATV training this week as planned."
Oil pumps looking ghostly in the fog.
No comments:
Post a Comment