Speaking of, I'm going to be alone on the day, and not just in the traditional, sad-sack single-lady sense. Vince left Hopper today at noon, leaving me the only human being for miles. It's not particularly depressing, but rather, deliciously ironic.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Day 7
Spent the morning listening to a Beatles marathon playing on the radio of Vince's camper as he, his dog Junior, and I watched 237 and 255 down in Pole Canyon, their territory. We were lucky enough to catch the pair copulating--twice! And just in time for Valentine's Day, too.
Speaking of, I'm going to be alone on the day, and not just in the traditional, sad-sack single-lady sense. Vince left Hopper today at noon, leaving me the only human being for miles. It's not particularly depressing, but rather, deliciously ironic.
Speaking of, I'm going to be alone on the day, and not just in the traditional, sad-sack single-lady sense. Vince left Hopper today at noon, leaving me the only human being for miles. It's not particularly depressing, but rather, deliciously ironic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment