Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BADGER!

Badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger!


I was driving back down to the house from taking signals up at Hilltop when I saw something scooching along the road as fast as it could scooch. I screeched to a halt, put the car in park, grabbed my camera and went tearing off after it. Badger. Badger! It scooched up the hill and I lost it momentarily in the tall grass. Then I saw it backing into a little hole, but it didn’t fully retreat. I came closer, got right in its face with my camera. I apologize, badger, I was too excited. It kind of hissed at me at first, but made no move to bite me or anything, so I continued snapping away. It just looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes, as if largely unconcerned with my presence. If I scared the crap out of you today, badger, again I am sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment